Spring 25 as featured in Howards Way from the 1980’s

Spring 25 as featured in Howards Way from the 1980’s

Home › Forums › Sailing Models › Spring 25 as featured in Howards Way from the 1980’s

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #129001
    Ray Wood 3
    Participant
      @raywood3

      Hi Colin,

      I know where your coming from with the emotions of sailing, which I have concluded is best left to people with no imagination of what might happen on the ocean wave !!

      So now content with toy boat sailing 🙂

      Richard, which day are you going to the Midlands show ?

      Regards  Ray

      #129002
      Colin Bishop
      Moderator
        @colinbishop34627

        Hi Ray,

        I know what you mean!

        This photo has two alternative captions.

        1. ‘Intrepid Mariner crossing from Portsmouth to Ryde’

        2. ‘Do you think we are going to hit it?’

        Colin

        Sailing 2002 -1

         

        #129005
        Richard Simpson
        Moderator
          @richardsimpson88330

          Hi Ray, I’m afraid I’m not going to the Midlands show, I’m tied up with the local steam railway.  On the plus side I did get my license so I am now allowed to drive steam trains with passengers!  But only on this one railway and maybe one other!

        Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
        • Please log in to reply to this topic. Registering is free and easy using the links on the menu at the top of this page.

        Code of conduct | Forum Help/FAQs

        Latest Replies

        Home › Forums › Sailing Models › Topics

        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
        Viewing 25 topics - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

        View full reply list.