multiprotocol advice

Advert

multiprotocol advice

Home Forums R/C & Accessories multiprotocol advice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ERIC DODSWORTH 1
    Participant
      @ericdodsworth1

as the title suggests i am trying to find the protocol for code recievers

i have a couple of code steerwheel radios and a futaba stick set i also have a terannis radio and a 4in1 module that has become redundant due to upgading i can bind my futaba to the radio but cant find the right protocol to link the code rx's would be nice just to take one radio to the lake not 3 model flyers seem to have no idea has anybody here got a clue i should be using?

Advert
      ERIC DODSWORTH 1
      Participant
        @ericdodsworth1

code/etonix protocol?

Richard Simpson
        Participant
          @richardsimpson88330

Buy a Spektrum Dx6e Transmitter. This is a twin stick, four proportional channel, controlled by the two sticks, and two switched channel transmitter. You can bind up to 200 separate receivers to it, all individually set up to operate their respective models and all separately identified by your own labels in the transmitter.

ERIC DODSWORTH 1
          Participant
            @ericdodsworth1

Sorry won't do spektrum transmitter I have futaba fhss I have turnigy I have frsky

All work well just would have been nice to link up with the terannis or the 9xr they give me so many more options than spektrum both in mixing and choice of Rx

Chris Fellows
            Participant
              @chrisfellows72943

Sorry Eric but you are not making it very clear as to what you want to do.

Only certain Rx will work with certain transmitters and so it is probably not possible to achieve what you want.

If the plan is to use only one Tx then you need to use compatible Rx and nothing else.

Chris

Edited By Chris Fellows on 11/06/2023 22:31:07

Richard Simpson
              Participant
                @richardsimpson88330
                Posted by ERIC DODSWORTH 1 on 11/06/2023 19:51:47:

Sorry won't do spektrum transmitter I have futaba fhss I have turnigy I have frsky

All work well just would have been nice to link up with the terannis or the 9xr they give me so many more options than spektrum both in mixing and choice of Rx

All may work well, but only individually. If what you want is for them to be compatible with each other, I suspect that simply isn't going to happen. They may give you so many options in mixing but, if you can't get them to communicate with each other then you might have to look at doing things differently. As Chris says, you need to purchase compatible components.

ERIC DODSWORTH 1
                Participant
                  @ericdodsworth1

My transmitter will talk to many different Rx brands but I have to know what protocol to use

I have the ability to dsm fhss hott frsky flysky all from one transmitter but not etronix it would appear

Some manufacturers badge up RX's as there own when they are made by someone else so I was hoping to find the right brand to look for in my list of protocols

ashley needham
                  Participant
                    @ashleyneedham69188

Hi Eric. I suspect that the level of technical detail you are after is not something commonly available on the site. Sadly the one person who could have answered your question is sadly no longer with us.

Most people do as Richard suggests and buy a set that will hold a number of receivers in its memory.

I suggest you run the post for a while in case someone sees it.

There are much larger forums on the ‘net, I would try some of them?

Ashley

Chris E
                    Participant
                      @chrise

I don't know how many protocols you have but surely half an hour of trial & error would show you what you can link?

ERIC DODSWORTH 1
                      Participant
                        @ericdodsworth1

I have tried doing that I think that etronix/pulse are not supported it was worth a try

As for half an hour it turned out to be nearly two hours going through all the main and sub protocol maybe nobody was interested in 3channel stuff

Thanks for the advice

timg
                        Participant
                          @timg12590

Hi Eric

Have a look at the link, I use it for my Jumper T16

https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-Multiprotocol-TX-Module/blob/master/Protocols_Details.md

Hope it helps

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)