The new journey begins

Advert

The new journey begins

Home Forums Build Blogs The new journey begins

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Tim Rowe
    Participant
      @timrowe83142

Well done Mick.  Something very different from your earlier models in the background.

Tim

Advert
      mick east
      Participant
        @mickeast46851

Your right Tim it’s very different to my normal builds .sometimes it’s good to challenge one’s self . As my old apprentice master once said it’s better to try something new and fail than regret not trying at all

mick east
        Participant
          @mickeast46851

So I’m at the filling and sanding the irregularities in the hull stage  which thankfully aren’t too many . Still a messy job with filler dust coating everything including me.  Thank heavens for a good mouth/ nose guard.  There’s a lot to be said for fibreglass hulls though to be honest it would feel like cheating to me , a wooden hull even though it can be tedious at times (like sanding and filling)has a certain hands on appeal to me. There’s a great feeling of satisfaction about building something from a sheet of ply and wood planks that you don’t get from a preformed hull.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)