Model Railways

Advert

Model Railways

Home Forums Soapbox Model Railways

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    ashley needham
    Participant
      @ashleyneedham69188

I am very jealous of that setup George. If I had that, there would be cats walking all over it, presents being dumped on it..slippers…the lad booting it as he slopped by…

Ashley

Advert
      gecon
      Participant
        @gecon

I'm so lucky to be living the simple, quiet pensioners life, with none of the above mentioned perils lurking about. Even the wife thinks that this year's Xmas train spree enhances the tree.smiley

Luckily, I have not been required to show the receipts for all the recent incomming postal goods.secret. I hardly dare to glance at them myself.

George

Ray Wood 3
        Participant
          @raywood3

Hi George,

Looking at the view from your window, you don't need a back scene We better not venture into how much our hobbies have cost this would be dangerous territory !!

Regards Ray

Richard Simpson
          Participant
            @richardsimpson88330

My wife keeps track of our spending and once told me how much I had spent on the model railway. I was absolutely astounded!

She also told me how much we had spent on our two Yorkies in the ten years we have had them, which was even more eye watering so I threatened not to buy them Christmas presents this year. Humbug!!

gecon
            Participant
              @gecon

20220103_124236.jpgThis is closure for the Xmas layout. The tree has been ejected – probably by volcanic activity from Ashleys vision for the future. There has appeared a wopping great crack in the ground – probably by.. " " " " " etc etc. and the buildings have gone too!.

Starting to solder some wires on the Colin Archer -sooner rather than later, as they say.20220103_185203.jpg

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)