Woody Joe, Japanese kits

Advert

Woody Joe, Japanese kits

Home Forums Static modelling Woody Joe, Japanese kits

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ian Jopson
    Participant
      @ianjopson21383
      Advert
      Ian Jopson
      Participant
        @ianjopson21383

Looking for a kit of a particular type of ship I came across a Japanese firm new to me. Has any one had experience of the kits from a firm called 'Woody Joe'?

ashley needham
        Participant
          @ashleyneedham69188

Ian. Unless you are lucky I think that the internet will be your only recourse.

Having had a 30 sec search, they seem to do some spectacular architectural models!

Ashley

Ray Wood 3
          Participant
            @raywood3

Hi Ian,

Just looked at their website, a spectacular range of kits I'm surprised they are not being sold by a distributor in the UK ? as they appear to be in the same mould as Billings Boats from Denmark for the sailing ships.

Thanks for flagging it up

Regards Ray

Richard Simpson
            Participant
              @richardsimpson88330

Having a quick search as Ashley did it appears perhaps they are simply not designed for foreign markets. For instance the instructions would appear to be in Japanese only. I did find a web site that listed all the Japanese phrases and what they mean in English! I think reading the instructions would end up being half the build time! Nice looking kits though.

Cecil Webb
              Participant
                @cecilwebb96087
                Posted by Richard Simpson on 27/04/2022 11:34:03:

Having a quick search as Ashley did it appears perhaps they are simply not designed for foreign markets. For instance the instructions would appear to be in Japanese only. I did find a web site that listed all the Japanese phrases and what they mean in English! I think reading the instructions would end up being half the build time! Nice looking kits though.

I'd like to agree with Richard here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)