The build begins Ray Woods eventide time 1 1/2 size

Advert

The build begins Ray Woods eventide time 1 1/2 size

Home Forums Build Blogs The build begins Ray Woods eventide time 1 1/2 size

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mick east
    Participant
      @mickeast46851
      Advert
      mick east
      Participant
        @mickeast46851

The work station is tidy and clear for another building adventure, The plans have been enlarged one and a half times ply wood purchased and card templates cut out

As allways I get a sense of excitement when starting a new project this one especially because having built original plan model and decided that it was too small for sailing on my local lake (Bribie island Queenslad Australia)which are subject to fairly strong breezes most of the time. I decided to upscale the original plan by 150% which i hope will give me a more realistic sailing model. I will if members are interested to see how I progress keep updates of progress Mick East aka Eastie

20230819_103211.jpg

mick east
        Participant
          @mickeast46851

My finished 1-12th model on its display stand ,hopefully the enlarged model will turn out as nice 20230813_lady_jayne_image_4.jpg

Chris Fellows
          Participant
            @chrisfellows72943

Nice work area Mick. We're always interested in builds, so yes please, especially when it's one of a fellow forumites babies, well bigger brother in your case!

Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)