Thanks

Advert

Thanks

Home Forums Soapbox Thanks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bargemaster
    Participant
      @bargemaster

http://www.modelboats.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/images/member_albums/3303/barge_pusher.jpg

Hey Paul

What a great photo and Thank You very much just what I was chasing. Was only home yesterday with enough time to shrink it to 12 kb for my avatar and didnt get to see that in place till tonight. Must say very majestic. Just think one phone call to U.K. has sent a photo originating in U.S.A. to Australia in less than a wink. Thank you so much and yes the wedding went like a charm daughter looked unreal .Have some pics I’d love to send to you if you like. Would like to return the favor any time I can if I possibly can.

All the best Glen

Advert
      Paul T
      Participant
        @pault84577

Hello Glen

I am very pleased to help and I am glad that you like the photo, if you need any more help then just "ring ring"

I am also happy for you and your daughter. weddings are always such happy times, and both Jane and I would love to see some photos.

Thanks for the offer to return the favour, I will bear that in mind next time the English cricket team are being beaten "down under".

All the very best

Paul

bargemaster
        Participant
          @bargemaster

Fat Controller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)