Thank you

Advert

Thank you

Home Forums Soapbox Thank you

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alan Morris
    Participant
      @alanmorris70368

Just to say thank you to Vicar Water Models (model boat club) for their open day.

It rejuvinated my enthusiasm for model boats and motivated me to get stuck in to the kit on the work bench that has not been touched for a while. It also got my sons interested to say the least! My 14 year old has now decided that boats are for him and not r/c cars. This was helped by a member from Grantham model boat club letting them have a go with a Ripmax carlsson rtr tug. I bought one of these and we have now joined Vicar Water models and received a warm welcome. The rtr tug has got us on the water until qwe have our own models built. My 7 year old wants a yacht so we are looking for a suitable rtr yacht for his upcoming birthday.

Also a thanks you to the members of this club who have given my sons and me a warm welcome and let us sail their boats for them!!! Fantastic.

Alan Morris

Advert
      Alan Morris
      Participant
        @alanmorris70368
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)