Talking about plans

Advert

Talking about plans

Home Forums Static modelling Talking about plans

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paintpotpete
    Participant
      @paintpotpete

Hi all, looking forward to my next project I decided to check ' My Hobbie Store' to browse and choose a plan only to find I'm redirected to Another store that also unavailable. Is there anywhere now that a modeller can obtain a plan with the range and choice we once had, in anticipation, Peterthinking

Advert
      Paintpotpete
      Participant
        @paintpotpete

Where to find

Ray Wood 3
        Participant
          @raywood3

Hi Peter

Sarik Hobbies are advertising in the November issue of MB's and are in the process of setting up a website for the Traplet & Myhobby Store plans ranges. (I hope)

Is the Bustler in your photo album your work ? very pretty, thinking about one for my grandson as I built one when I was 12  I was thinking about cutting him a kit of parts to glue & carve the hull.

Regards Ray

Edited By Ray Wood 2 on 12/10/2017 10:15:06

Paintpotpete
          Participant
            @paintpotpete

Hi Ray, yes, although I started it when I was vey young and finished it when I'd become ancientlaugh it's a lovely little model ideal for y our grandson. Thanks for the information looking forward to seeing the plans being offered again, Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)