Subscription Only Content

Advert

Subscription Only Content

Home Forums News and Feedback Subscription Only Content

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vinnie Branigan
    Participant
      @vinniebranigan92297

Although the ‘Subscribers Only’ content is a feature of Magicalia sites that they believe is a way to encourage subscription and enables them to offer more content, there are naturally enough, concerns from users that this might not be the best way to achieve these aims.

With this in mind, Magicalia management have agreed to at least examine other ways of achieving these aims, and in the meantime I’ve reset the Hampshire Farmer’s article back to general access.

I’ll keep this forum appraised of developments.

Vinnie

Advert
      Craig C
      Participant
        @craigc33002

Thanks Vinnie – I appreciate you bringing it to the attention of ‘the powers that be.’

As I mentioned (at length, thank you very much for taking the time to read it all) in the other thread. I for one do not think that it is worth the money to subscribe when I have to pay a 11.50 pound premium to get it shipped across the pond. (And I don’t even get the nice Rotary Tool Kit)

Alternatively, how about creating an electronic only edition subscription . . . output the entire magazine to a downloadable PDF file. No more paper costs or shipping fees for the internet subscriber.

Hopefully the folks above will go with some other method of handling premium materials.

Vinnie Branigan
        Participant
          @vinniebranigan92297

News

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)