Servo to Rudder Connection

Advert

Servo to Rudder Connection

Home Forums Build Blogs Servo to Rudder Connection

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Hooper 1
    Participant
      @davidhooper1

Hello to you all, well it's been a while since my last cry for help but learning as I go along.I am now fitting out the hull on the German Police Launch WSP 47, and all was going well until I came to connect the rudder to the servo.I am fine with the rudder end,but I cannot see for the life of me see how the rod fits onto the servo spindle(I have enhanced the pictures online as well) and still cannot fathom it out. So this is where I need help what fitting/s do i need and how do they fit onto the servo to connect the rod to the servo, I am using is an Altern u s a AAS 700STD. As is the norm any help (with pics if poss) would be more than appreciated Best regards to you all Dai H

Advert
      David Hooper 1
      Participant
        @davidhooper1
        Charles Oates
        Participant
          @charlesoates31738

Your servo should have come with some little plastic arms that screw onto the spindle. The pushrod goes into one of the holes in the rod.

Chas

John W E
          Participant
            @johnwe

Hi will this help 006.jpg

Eddie Lancaster
            Participant
              @eddielancaster

dscf3175.jpg

This is what you usually get with the servo.

Eddie.

David Hooper 1
              Participant
                @davidhooper1

Hi everyone, and many thanks to all who replied ref my rudder/servo issue, when I saw the pics I knew that there was something amiss and it was all down to the servo 'horns' missing!! So after a flying visit to the local model shop it has all been sorted (until the next time!!).once again many thanks Regards Dai H

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)