Rhythm by Graham Bantock

Advert

Rhythm by Graham Bantock

Home Forums Build Blogs Rhythm by Graham Bantock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    steve whiteside
    Participant
      @stevewhiteside65340
      Advert
      steve whiteside
      Participant
        @stevewhiteside65340

Hello

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some assistance, I was looking at building the 1 meter sailing boat Rhythm by Graham Bantock having acquired the plans or at least part of them i think, there might be more as the ones I have appear to be the ones issued with the magazine in 1993. does anyone know if there are two sets and was this a two part issue with the magazine.

thanks

Colin Bishop
          @colinbishop34627

Hello Steve,

The Rhythm article was published over the October and November 1993 issues of Boats.

The October issue carried half of the main yacht drawing pus the rig drawing and six pages of text.

The November issue contained the other half of the yacht plus the sail drawing with four pages of text.

Rhythm is still listed in the Plans Service, available from Sarik Hobbies.

**LINK**

Magzines currently listed on Ebay:

**LINK**

**LINK**

You may find cheaper examples but bear in mind that secondhand magazines often have the free plans removed.

Hope this helps.

Colin

steve whiteside
          Participant
            @stevewhiteside65340

Hi Colin

Thanks for the speedy response and the links, that a great start, I have the first issue and have just purchased the second so thanks. Plans I have are rather brittle so may opt to buy new reprints.

Again thank for the info much appreciated.

Tim Rowe
            Participant
              @timrowe83142

Hi Steve and welcome

I am a big IOM fan and I have a Topiko. I have great yearning s to build a wooden one so hopefully you will post here with your build progress. I will be watching with interest.

Tim R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)