RAY SCRIVENS R.I.P.

Advert

RAY SCRIVENS R.I.P.

Home Forums News and Feedback RAY SCRIVENS R.I.P.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    neil hp
    Participant
      @neilhp

IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS, that I have to report that a dear friend, Ray Scrivens from the Lytham St Annes area and a main stay in the local club, passed away peacefully last night surrounded by his loving family.

He had been a friend and fellow model ship and boat builder for a good number of years, and a multiple award winner at the Blackpool show for his absolutely stunning model ships and lifeboats. He was also probably one og Malcolm Frairy's closest friends as they both were main stays in that same club for a good number of years.

Many Blackpool show gowers will probably have met Ray over the years but not realised who he was for he was a very humble quiet man who would chat only if approached. A shy man indeed, and I never saw him on such sites as these.

He will be missed greatly by his family and his friends, and I can only say, I thank God for his presense on this earth and thank Ray for his friendship over the years.

God bless you Ray and may you always have calm waters and untroubled seas. xxx

Neil Howard Pritchard

Advert
      neil hp
      Participant
        @neilhp
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)