Plastic figures

Advert

Plastic figures

Home Forums Static modelling Plastic figures

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tim Hannington
    Participant
      @timhannington83542

Hi, help needed, i'm looking for some fisherman to put on my Boulogne Etaples have looked everywhere even my wife has. Looked on Ebay and lots of other sites any help would really be appreciated.

Advert
      Tim Hannington
      Participant
        @timhannington83542

Fishermen

Dave Milbourn
        Participant
          @davemilbourn48782

Tim

The model is 1/20 scale so pretty much any of these would do **LINK**

I would however send CMB a 'Contact Us' E-Mail to confirm they are in stock – Graupner stuff is becoming rarer.

Dave M

Tim Hannington
          Participant
            @timhannington83542

Thank you much appreciated

David Marks 2
            Participant
              @davidmarks2

Tim – I have just finished a 1/24 scale model and used some figures of that (1/24) scale from Adrian's Marine Figures. It is a small company run by a gentleman with the wonderful name of Adrian Clutterbuck and his wife. Adrian does not have web-site but email him on [email protected] and he will send you a coloured data sheet as an email attachment. He also attends some of the model boat shows.

David Marks 2
              Participant
                @davidmarks2

Tim

Typing error that should be [email protected]

Brian Johnson 3
                Participant
                  @brianjohnson3

I am looking for some Graupner Crew Men 1/35 figures. I ordered some for my husband's 72nd birthday from a large well known company back in September but they have not been sent and they do not answer their phone or reply to my my many emails. Would appreciate help in getting some of these even 2nd hand ones would do. He has to have an operation soon and I would like to be able to cheer him up by getting him some for his Southampton Tug. Or could you suggest any other figures that might do as well.

Jenny J

David Marks 2
                  Participant
                    @davidmarks2

Jenny – Have a look at the web-site for Cornwall Model Boats or give them a ring. They show 1/35 scale figures by CAP Maquettes in 1/35 scale. Sadly only two types (unpainted) at £10:50 each, so not cheap. Regarding your problem supplier, many members of this site will most likely know their identity. I had big problems with one as well. Send me an internal mail if you want advice.

Colin Bishop
                      @colinbishop34627

I seem to recall reading something to the effect recently that Adrian Clutterbuck has temporarily stopped production.

Colin

David Marks 2
                      Participant
                        @davidmarks2

Colin – That is correct. I wanted to purchase some more figures and emailed Adrian to get details, prices etc. He had put his company on hold as his wife was rushed to hospital and at that time (6..ish weeks ago) was still there.

Brian Johnson 3
                        Participant
                          @brianjohnson3

Thank you to all who replied, will try emailing Adrian, maybe he could email when he starts to produce them again.

mike farrell
                          Participant
                            @mikefarrell21522

Hi Tim I don,t know how far you intend to take modelling ,so my suggestion may be a step too far.

In last months Winter issue an article might be the answer to your dilemma .The article by Ron Rees on making your own figures could be the answer .

I tried to make my first figure and following the article made a passable male with movable arms in 1/12 scale .

The good point is it costs you nothing but scrap timber and a few cheap pots of paint and hours of fun ( made a model of a female ,my wife found it and berated me ,placated her by showing her her image of yesteryear)winkMichael

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)