My last four models arrive at their destination

Advert

My last four models arrive at their destination

Home Forums Static modelling My last four models arrive at their destination

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bob Wilson
    Participant
      @bobwilson59101

My last four models have finally arrived safely at their destination in Panama.   These were the sailing ship County of Roxburgh, the topsail schooner Miss Morris, the Furness Withy passenger liner Fort Amherst, and the motor tramp Hylton.

The long journey began about 8 months ago, when relatives of our client collected them and took them to Manchester.They were then transported to Exeter, where they had to wait until their shipping container was filled up.    Loaded onto a container ship, they crossed the Atlantic to Panama, where they arrived about two weeks ago.    After two weeks, customs released them, and they were transported to our client’s home, where they were found to be in perfcet order.

That marks the end of a long career in the building and selling of miniature models of merchant ships, sail, or steam.Miss Morris in sea (Large)1 Fort Amherst (Large)Hylton (Medium) (2)

Here they are:

4 County of Roxburgh

Advert
      delph
      Participant
        @delph

very nice. sorry to hear its your last ones. or is it?

Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)