Machine Tool Spare Parts

Advert

Machine Tool Spare Parts

Home Forums Soapbox Machine Tool Spare Parts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Marks 2
    Participant
      @davidmarks2

As modellers, most of us own/use power tools to assist in the building process e.g. bench drill, band saw etc., and occasionally these fail and requires a spare part. My Rexon bench sander went `pop’ last Friday morning and as the motor was running freely and the sanding belt and disc were stationary, I guessed that the drive belt had broken. Using the Rexon Model No. and via the internet I quickly found a couple of companies that could supply a replacement belt and got an order in place straight way hoping the the replacement would appear by Monday or Tuesday of the following week. Surprise, surprise, new belt arrived at about 10 AM on Saturday morning, so machine was up and running again within 24 hours of the initial failure. The company used was Powertool Spares based in Boston. Lincolnshire. Tel. 01205 362736. Terrific service!

https://www.powertoolspares.com/

Advert
      Richard Simpson
      Participant
        @richardsimpson88330

Thanks for the heads up David, only about twelve miles from where I live.  Always good to get a favourite power tool back up and running.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)