Italeria E boat

Advert

Italeria E boat

Home Forums Static modelling Italeria E boat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy Hustler
    Participant
      @andyhustler32076
      !st of all many thanks to Colin for providing me with the right colours for my boat . Next has any one got a copy of the 2009 winter special that they could copy the article on the E Boat i would of course over any expenses that you may incure .. the plans do not show the the correct distances that the red on the hull on the black stripe should be .
      Why could italeria not put these details on the plans as it ruins the finishin touches for a very good kit .Any way hi ho hi ho it’s off to work we go as shoplifters never take a day off .   
      Advert
      Andy Hustler
      Participant
        @andyhustler32076

beg,steal or borrow !!!

Tony Burton
        Participant
          @tonyburton83970
          Hi Andy
                   If you look at the back issues you will find the 2009 special edition and you can open it and see the pictorial of the E boat. Failing that if you let me have your address I will copy my and send it for you

Tony
          Andy Hustler
          Participant
            @andyhustler32076
            Tony many many many thanks for the excellent pictures they are truly amazing .Well progress is so slow that a snail has just overtaken me !!! I put in a 6 day week and some times a 16hr day,the security trade is a cruel misstress , and to be honest i cannot seem to motivate myself  but the hull is 99% there but i found to my horror that orainry masking tape just rips off your paint  so i’ve invested in tamiya masking tape ,expensive but good . More info when i get 5 mins
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)