Hallberg-Rassey 29

Advert

Hallberg-Rassey 29

Home Forums Scratch build Hallberg-Rassey 29

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sven
    Participant
      @sven

Hello,
      would like to introduce me first: my name is Sven, 69 years young and living in Lübeck, Germany. I started our hobby when I was very very young. This forum I`m looking on since many years but was away of writing myself about my boats. So to say: many thankt for having the possibility to get infos by reading your threads.

It should be a gift for my doc, he owns a real Hallber-Rassy 29 sailingboat, for help he had given to me in the past.

I investigated the net for planes but find only pics from side and from deck. Speaking a little bit swedish I wrote a letter to the dockyard asking for pics of the frames and luckily I got them some weeks later. Together with the pics I created the body out of ply and balsa an so are all other parts. The boat is not that big it can be settled on a table. The deck is ply with planks of teak, mast and boom is teak as well bit painted in silver. Railings from brass and ropes, 0,8mm, looking like reel ropes from the hobbystore for jewel modelling.

I think pics will show more than thousand words.

comp_imgp3386.jpg_dsc2238mini.jpg_dsc2236mini.jpg_dsc2229mini.jpg

Advert
      Sven
      Participant
        @sven

swedish sailingboat

Richard Simpson
        Participant
          @richardsimpson88330

Lovely looking Model Sven. Welcome to the forum.

Ray Wood 3
          Participant
            @raywood3

Hi Sven,

You are definitely a very good model maker she looks just fine, are you tempted to make a larger radio controlled version now ??

If you need any ideas have a look in my album "Rays Boats"

Regards Ray

Sven
            Participant
              @sven

Hello,

many thanks for the warm "welcome" .

@ Ray: have been looking to your album. Fantastic models and pics of them. Took a long time seeing all of them.

And no, I am not going to inlarge her to get it ready for RC. I'm just sitting on an other model, the body of the Revell Berlin will be used to create a small boat for sightseeing tourists.

Best regards Sven

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)