FunSeeker

Advert

FunSeeker

Home Forums Scratch build FunSeeker

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Don Lund 1
    Participant
      @donlund1

I am trying to build the yacht that was in the April, 2008 issue. I thought I could cut out the parts that were printed on one side and afterwards tape all the paper pieces I had to show me the other side. It became a puzzle that I could not do. Is there anyone who could copy the other side of the plans to see what is shown there. Looking at the magazine can help me but this would definitely help me to understand the construction of this boat.

Advert
      Don Lund 1
      Participant
        @donlund1

Luxury motor yacht

Chris E
        Participant
          @chrise

Assuming that you are telusboats on RC Groups you were given a full size PDF copy of the plan yesterday & appeared to be happy with it. 

RC Groups Link

Edited By Chris E on 08/12/2022 11:22:07

Ray Wood 3
          Participant
            @raywood3

Hi Don,

I just printed those drawings off Chris directed you to on the other forum It dosen't look a lot of fun to build to me !!

Good luck, you may need it

Regards Ray

Don Lund 1
            Participant
              @donlund1

I am telusboats and I did get the plans from Ian. I think you are right in that it may be hard to build. I will have a go at it as I have large sheets of styrene in my possession. I have also built out of styrene, another of Richard Webb’s boats, that being the Fireboat. It was no walk in the park, but the finished product is strong and runs fairly well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)