Free (??) Badger airbrush ……..

Advert

Free (??) Badger airbrush ……..

Home Forums Soapbox Free (??) Badger airbrush ……..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chris Pether
    Participant
      @chrispether54497
      Has anyone, after re-subscribing, recieved their “Free” airbrush yet ?  I subscribed in mid December but as yet nothing.  An e mail enquirey has brought nothing either (except an aknowledgement I sent the e mail !! ).  I seem to remember this happened last year, to others …….

Cheers
      Chris
      Advert
      Chris Pether
      Participant
        @chrispether54497
        Paul T
        Participant
          @pault84577
          I thought this offer was only for brand new subcribers and not re-subscribers.

Paul
          Chris Pether
          Participant
            @chrispether54497
            Well, When I phoned the Model Boat help line, I was told different.  I could have subscribed on-line, for a lesser sum, but was told that if I paid the full sum (£42) I got the “Free” brush.  I could choose between the lesser sum, and no brush, or pay the extra, and get the brush.  Paying the extra, meant in effect, getting the brush for £10, instead of £20.   This seems like an inducment to trade that has maybe been misrepresented.   There is absolutely no mistake here …… I spoke with a young lady who was very clear as to what the offers were, and who it applied to.  She had my full details of previous subscriptions, and used my subscription number to identify me.  There cannot have been any misunderstanding.  If I dont get this sorted, even though it’s a very minor thing, I will be one unhappy chappy and see about recalling my subscription, due to the clear and unequivacal error on the part of who sold me the subscription ….

The young lady on the phone may have made a mistake, but no-one has yet had the good grace to indicate so……

Ta for the reply, anyway
            Cheers
            Chris
            Len Ochiltree
            Participant
              @lenochiltree67043
              Hi Chris,
              The last ” Free “offer of a Dremmel type thingy took weeks to be delivered but I think they were delivered in the end.

Len.
              Chris Pether
              Participant
                @chrispether54497
                Hi Len
                Thanks for the reply ….And to the F C  !!!!!!!! …. After an initial hiccup, lo and behold a Bager Airbrush in the post this AM !!!!!!  I must not go off half-cock in future !!

Srry to all

Cheers
                C

Roger Manley
                Participant
                  @rogermanley45311
                  You should try subscribing from abroad (France). No free gifts; long delay before your postal copy arrives; many shows have passed; some adverts have been taken up and we pay more for the “privilege”.

Roger
                  David Meier
                  Participant
                    @davidmeier28154
                    I signed up for a subscription over Christmas and was advised that February  would be my first issue. I was delighted when it arrived on 2nd of Feb. I live in New Zealand.
                    David.
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)