fed up

Advert

fed up

Home Forums Static modelling fed up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andy Hustler
    Participant
      @andyhustler32076
      Whilst i realise the need for security and confidentiality i am fed up that this site does not recognise any password i enter incclude the goblledeee gook that this dished out as a password !! Please let me in it’s cold out here,worse than roath park in the rain with a flat battery and your prop tangled up with weeds !!!
      Regards Andy ,from a very cold Cardiff
      Advert
      Andy Hustler
      Participant
        @andyhustler32076

Colin Bishop
          @colinbishop34627
          Can you give me more details of your problem – seems you are here now anyway! I have never experienced any problems getting into the site myself.

There can be problems if you try to run two sessions simultaneously which some people have tried to do. Otherwise, could it be something to do with your own computer setup?

If you can give me more chapter and verse I can pass it on the the tech support guy.

Colin
          Andy Hustler
          Participant
            @andyhustler32076

hi colin speedy reply.OK here we go every time i log in ,or try to,the site asks for a password so i input the password and its not recognised so i reset it and input the new one and again no joy.Is it me or the site ???Andy

Paul T
            Participant
              @pault84577
              Hi Andy

Bob has also had problems logging in if you look down the latest postings you will see his thread “Logging in Bloody Stupid” where you might find the answer to your problems.

Paul

From a sunny Cheshire
              Colin Bishop
                @colinbishop34627
                Andy,

I have sent you a extract from a note from tech support who think it is likely to be something to do with your computer setup and maybe the cookie settings. Hope this helps.

If it was a general bug on the system there would be a lot of other people having similar problems and that does not appear to be happening.

Colin
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)