Fairmile D

Advert

Fairmile D

Home Forums Build Blogs Fairmile D

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martin Wallace
    Participant
      @martinwallace15155

Hi can anyone help me I have brought a fairmile D 1/24 scale 58 inches long,hull with motors and props already fitted but I cannot find any plans for construction of the superstructure in 1/24 scale

many help would be appreciated

Advert
      Martin Wallace
      Participant
        @martinwallace15155

Construction plans

John W E
        Participant
          @johnwe

hi there if you have a look through Sarik Hobbies website you will find a set of plans for the Fairmile D .

There is also a gentleman who produced the book, John Lambert, Anatomy of the ship series, The Fairmile 'D' Motor Torpedo Boat – this will give you all the information you need,

John

Martin Wallace
          Participant
            @martinwallace15155

Thanks John for information on that, but I have already tried Sarik Hobbies the only plans they have of fairmile D are model that’s 38 inches long, and the other plans that they do is a lot bigger than 1/24 scale I have also brought the Jhon lambert book yes it’s a very good book plenty of information which helps, but I still cannot get hold of a set of building plans mainly for the superstructure so I get the build spot on

Ray Wood 3
            Participant
              @raywood3

Hi Martin,

If you buy the 38" plan it's quite straight forward to have it reprinted at 58" at a repro shop , I did this with Vic Smeeds HMS Cossack to make it 1/96th scale.

Regards Ray

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)