Bridgend model show

Advert

Bridgend model show

Home Forums Soapbox Bridgend model show

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy Hustler
    Participant
      @andyhustler32076
      Advert
      Andy Hustler
      Participant
        @andyhustler32076
        Ohhh how annoyed am i ??? i book this weekend off in feburay ony to be told “Sorry u have to work this weekend cant get you any cover” . Still look on the bright side it leves me more money to spend in Weymouth this year and with bank holidays coming up thats double time for me so it’s more dosh again to spend .
                   As some one who builds on a tight budget may i pass on to you alll some great finds . Your local super market will have these clear plastic boxes that the kids sweets go in these make great window panes and they are about a millimetre thick if not less,then from Mac Donalds the wooden coffee stirers ,great for planking and of course the faveorite the wooden fruit and veg boxes ,they sand down really good.Also the kids kinder eggs can be used for radar domes or protectors for the of the ransmitting areiel .Dont forget your mararinee tubs they can be cut up for alsorts . 
        David Wooley
        Participant
          @davidwooley82563
          Hi Andy it  truely is amazing what can be used for model making  in many  bits of discarded packaging  and modellers can do a bit of re-cycling into the bargain .
          Dave Wooley
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)