Boat Pond

Advert

Boat Pond

Home Forums Soapbox Boat Pond

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andy Hustler
    Participant
      @andyhustler32076

Are you any good with a shovel ????I’ve found a great boat pond of a terrific size.BUT ,yes here it comes,it needsalot of man power to finish this off.The pond,to be, is situated in the grounnds of the Newport City Model Engineering Society these gentlemen are mostly train modelers AND some fantastic models they have and are working hard on a new track layout. and i’m sure in exchange fr a bit of hard graft that we,as model boaters,could get to use the pond.

The advantage is that they have the pond in a secure compund away from those who would covet our prize possesions and they have facilite for making tea etc and PROPER TOILETS.The club is a fair hike across a feild but well worth it with good car parking.I would urge all boaters from Newport ,Cardiff,Cwmbran and all other areas to grab a spade and get in touch with this club as i’m sure all help would be gratefuly recived.

Many thanks

Andy from Cardiff

Advert
      Andy Hustler
      Participant
        @andyhustler32076

Diggers wanted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)