Blackpool show

Advert

Blackpool show

Home Forums Shows and Events Blackpool show

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fred wooley
    Participant
      @fredwooley76212
      Advert
      Fred wooley
      Participant
        @fredwooley76212

Just seen on another forum that Iain of Component shop has had to CANCEL this years show at the Norbreak Castle Hotel in October puerly because traders were pulling out and also the volunters who help at the show well done for trying

Fred

The Long Build
        Participant
          @thelongbuild

I applaud Iain and his team in their valiant efforts to put the show on, however after the latest rule changes I am not surprised that he has had to cancel the event. Even if there had not been any rule changes and the event went ahead as planned I suspect that footfall would have been greatly reduced.

I must admit that I am surprised that regardless of the changes the show apparently could have taken place as I am involved in a group which is an outdoor event, in water, has had its insurance cancelled because of the rule change and there would have only been 30-50 people.

I am sure Iain has had many sleepless nights trying to organise the show and only hope he will have another crack at it next year.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)