Another New Gallery

Advert

Another New Gallery

Home Forums Gallery Another New Gallery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Simpson
    Participant
      @richardsimpson88330

Still trying out the gallery facility and so thought I’d post some pictures of some of my steam engines this time.  Some of them have found their way into a model, some have a project but yet to be finished, or started, and some are just shelf queens.  I think now a lot of them are no longer made apart from the Stuart Turner engines.  Even the Monahan, the Graham Industries and the Hemmens engines are all no longer manufactured.

Advert
      Colin Bishop
        @colinbishop34627

That’s an impressive collection Richard. I imagine the existing Hemmens engines will become more valuble now. I wonder what will become of his castings and tooling etc.

Colin

Richard Simpson
        Participant
          @richardsimpson88330

He had already reduced his range to a very limited number of items over recent years and was just a one man band working from his garage so I suspect there wasn’t a great deal left.  A great shame that some of his superb older engines were never returned to production by any one else.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)