Ad puller

Advert

Ad puller

Home Forums Soapbox Ad puller

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rich Griff 2
    Participant
      @richgriff2

I was up in the loft trying to create some space, but the TARDIS button just does not work any more.

Anyways I posted some articles in the for sale/swap/wanted section. I even had one reply!

The adverts have been pulled, I seem to have upset admin. I am not a shop or trader.

I wanted to offer the articles on here and was prepared to donate monies received to the North Wales air ambulance.

I will find an alternative method of selling the Avanti, DC engine parts and surpless sea rider, I need the room.

I wonder how long this post will stay on here?

I will get the boat modeller mag and use the free ads?.

Advert
      Rich Griff 2
      Participant
        @richgriff2

Ad pulled

Colin Bishop
          @colinbishop34627

Rich,

I explained in a personal message to you why I was unhappy about you using this forum as a sales board. Plus the board heading makes our policy clear.

Occasionally there are exceptions for particular reasons which are not always made public, but not in your case.

EBay is the usual avenue to dispose of surplus models. You can still donate proceeds to the air ambulance.

As I pointed out, you are most welcome to participate in Forum discussions.

I'm afraid the present Editor has discontinued the classified ads in the magazine.

Colin

Edited By Colin Bishop on 04/01/2021 18:56:05

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)