46″ RAF Crash Tender pieces template

Advert

46″ RAF Crash Tender pieces template

Home Forums Scratch build 46″ RAF Crash Tender pieces template

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LEONARDO KRAUSE
    Participant
      @leonardokrause39137

Hello,

I would like to build the RAF Crash Tender 46" from scratch.

I only got the plan without the front view and the template of the parts to cut.

Could anyone get me the template of the parts to cut?

I would be very grateful.

Advert
      LEONARDO KRAUSE
      Participant
        @leonardokrause39137
        David Marks 2
        Participant
          @davidmarks2

Is it what I would call a proper plan for building a model from scratch and part of the plan is missing?

Alternatively, is it a plan that accompanied a kit? If it is then often details of some parts e.g. bulkheads are not shown.

Details of the Designer or the Supplier of the plan would help greatly.

LEONARDO KRAUSE
          Participant
            @leonardokrause39137
            Posted by David Marks 1 on 25/09/2023 12:56:35:

Is it what I would call a proper plan for building a model from scratch and part of the plan is missing?

Alternatively, is it a plan that accompanied a kit? If it is then often details of some parts e.g. bulkheads are not shown.

Details of the Designer or the Supplier of the plan would help greatly.

Hello David,

I bought the plans from supplier, but it doesnt show the pieces in general and bulkheads pieces.

If anyone could help me with those templates, I´d thank so much.

Ray Wood 3
            Participant
              @raywood3

Hi Leonardo,

I assume they are the plans for the Aerokits 46" Crash Tender which is all you get when you buy the kit, I think Harry Smith from Australia would have the templates ? maybe worth a Private message to him.

It is not that difficult to draft the bulkheads from the plan & elevation you have these were drafted for the Sea Queen in that way all the dimension you need are on your drawing.

Regards Raysq bulkhead 4 270222.jpg

LEONARDO KRAUSE
              Participant
                @leonardokrause39137
                Posted by Ray Wood 2 on 25/09/2023 15:20:25:

Hi Leonardo,

I assume they are the plans for the Aerokits 46" Crash Tender which is all you get when you buy the kit, I think Harry Smith from Australia would have the templates ? maybe worth a Private message to him.

It is not that difficult to draft the bulkheads from the plan & elevation you have these were drafted for the Sea Queen in that way all the dimension you need are on your drawing.

Regards Raysq bulkhead 4 270222.jpg

Thank you Ray.

John W E
                Participant
                  @johnwe

hi ya there

There is a dedicated website to the RAF Firefloat boats – obviously they also cater for other models as well. However, if you go on the website – join then ask the question – someone will be able to supply you (no doubt) with a set of drawings **LINK** .

Hope this helps.   Unless you join, you do find you will receive adverts on every page (that can be a bit annoying).

John

Edited By John W E on 25/09/2023 16:46:06

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)