1/32 Thames sailing barge

Advert

1/32 Thames sailing barge

Home Forums Build Blogs 1/32 Thames sailing barge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ian Carter 2
    Participant
      @iancarter2
      Advert
      Ian Carter 2
      Participant
        @iancarter2

After attempting a couple of planked hulls with differing results, I saw this on that well known site and thought I' d try doing one from a kit, so buy this I did. however SWMBO has informed me that for once I must complete it or……..

Having taken delivery a quick check through the box and I very quickly realised that the instructions were missing. here we go again she said.

Alas came the rescue from the supplier of the updated kit, David, who very kindly sent me the whole lot including the drawings of this approximately 20 year old kit.

Ray Wood 3
        Participant
          @raywood3

Hi Ian,

Glad to see you have managed to post your photos, looking at your album I'd suggest you check the leeboard position,the pivotpoint should at deck level and just aft of the mast, I realise they are not operational, good luck with the build.

Regards Ray

Ian Carter 2
          Participant
            @iancarter2

Test post by Colin Bishop.

Hi Ian,

I have logged in as you and didn't have any problems in finding your album and selecting the image below.

Colin

img_20180406_170543_resized_20180406_050605895.jpg

Edited By Colin Bishop on 09/04/2018 18:39:04

Ian Carter 2
            Participant
              @iancarter2

Ray,

Have been in touch with Colin, the first post had the photo attached by copy and paste method. Still unable to plonk them in mid paragraphs, awaiting another response from Colin.

your comment in relation to the leeboard positioning, thanks, I did keep looking and wondering about it. I just used the indentation mark in the hull. will have to alter it now.

Ian

Ray Wood 3
              Participant
                @raywood3

Hi Ian,

Once you composed your text, click on the black camera which will take you to your album, just select the shot you want and bingo it should be under the text, see how you go I have never cut & pasted.that would be too technical for me

Regards Ray

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)