will this work? circuit design

Advert

will this work? circuit design

Home Forums R/C & Accessories will this work? circuit design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jake Knight
    Participant
      @jakeknight71345

hi can anyone help

i have created a circuit which i need to know if it will work below is a diagram of it

the use of the circuit is so that i dont need to use a rudder to steer the boat

the idea is that you can turn off 1 off the 2 motors which will make the boat turn

well hopefully!!

any comments will do or advise

thanks jake

http://www.modelboats.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/images/member_albums/2052/rudder_less_boat_design.jpg

Advert
      ashley needham
      Participant
        @ashleyneedham69188

Jake. I should think this would work, but dont know what affect this would have on the ESC with all that switching (and thus the rapid changes of current draw on it). The disadvantage of this layout VIZ rudders is that you experience a severe loss of speed on the turns, as amply demonstrated by the speedy RTR types (if you have seen them in operation) and a lack of FINE control. Without rudders you cannot "trim" out for straight running either. Pairs of motors do NOT run at EXACTLY the same speed so you will always be adjusting your course. It is also unlikely that you will get the manouverability (did I spell that right?) that rudders will endow to a twin motor setup…unless you have rudders AND independent motor control. . Not for nothing do all boats have rudders.. ….ok, unless they are jet drives..or airboats, or……Ashley

Jake Knight
        Participant
          @jakeknight71345

i really need help with this

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)