Which boat?

Advert

Which boat?

Home Forums All things floating Which boat?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Laurence Kemsley
    Participant
      @laurencekemsley47233

Hi

I have just finished a Graupner Kit Wiesel, and want to build another boat. The typ of boat I am looking for is one that is fairly big. I was thinling maybe a tug boat or something on the lines of that. Got any ideas?

Thanks

Advert
      RON HALE
      Participant
        @ronhale41554

Hi

If you are considering a tug boat , look at Graupner’s ‘Tito Neri’. I will be commencing its construction in the near future. The hull is large and well made.

Ducky
        Participant
          @ducky

If you are looking for a tug boat look no further than the Model Slipway "Wyeforce" harbour and berthing tug. (Scale at 1/24) I have made one for my wife and she is highly delighted and after a couple of times on the club waters wanted the one ESC upped to two so she could maneuver it better. there is plenty of scope for additional items such as lockers and oil drums on deck and heaters and notice boards in the wheelhouse

Check out my pix’s in the galley,just been entered in our clubs Yearly build comp,no results yet!

http://www.modelslipway.com do other tugs as well but can’t comment on those as I’ve not built them although a chap in our club as built the Naval tug and it looks very good in fact one of the contenders in the kit comp with me

Len Ochiltree
          Participant
            @lenochiltree67043

Hi,

Instead of forking out for another ESC, why not alter your rudder into a Fishtail Rudder,I did this on my Tug and could not believe the difference it made, with one motor and one fishtail rudder it spins in its own length forward and reverse.

Regards,

Len

Laurence Kemsley
            Participant
              @laurencekemsley47233
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)