viper marine 15 bec s/c

Advert

viper marine 15 bec s/c

Home Forums R/C & Accessories viper marine 15 bec s/c

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    captainslog
    Participant
      @captainslog

Hi ,I have a problem with using this piece of kit. motor 540 battery over/l 2000mah 7.2 v. TX ace r/c commander 3ch 27am. it has up/down left/right stick and a slider on the side.

Now the problem(sorry its longwinded) I have set everything up correct as per viper set up. Move the stick up down, motor works. move the stick left right servo operates BUT the motor runs fwd/rev as well. use the slider and the motor operates. why is this happening please? am i missing a trick yer?

should i use a seperate rcv pack and disconnect the s/c red wire as per viper instructions and connect to the up/down channel?

very confused

help appreciated many thanks keith

Advert
      captainslog
      Participant
        @captainslog
        captainslog
        Participant
          @captainslog

30 views and no one got a clue? i must be as confused as every knowledgable person on yer. cheers all it was only a question. maybe the fly boys will help

Ray Wood 3
          Participant
            @raywood3

Hi Captain,

Have you tried the throttle on the third function operated by the slider on the side ??

Maybe the poor old radio has gone into semi retirement ?

Or have you tried the set up on a different radio set ?

Regards Ray ( and yes I do have 27mhz radios that work even after all these years. )

Malcolm Frary
            Participant
              @malcolmfrary95515

Zero experience with Ace Commander gear, but the last time I saw this the transmitter had a well hidden little switch marked "mix" which he had managed to slide. That was on a Joysway lunchbox transmitter.

The side slider usually just operates to swing the position of the pot a bit one way or the other to mover the center position. Sliding that will move the deadband, Moving it far enough will cause the ESC to tell the motor to start turning.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)