RC Transmitter

Advert

RC Transmitter

Home Forums R/C & Accessories RC Transmitter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan Walker
    Participant
      @danwalker

Hi Folks, just ordered a speedline trent kit. I have been thinking a lot about transmitters and the type i want for my model. Basically you would normally use a bog standard transmitter with 2 sticks one for each engine in my case… however i want something different, what i’m after is (if you can imagine it), a box where on the left, you have 2 ‘throttle’ levers next to each other (like a real boat) each controlling an engine, these could either be of the spring type or the type where you could remove your thumb and the stick stays where it should. on the right, there would be a single left/right lever. obviously there would be other buttons and switches to control other things such as radar lights etc… i was recently browsing the net and came across a picture of a guy who had one of these things, it wasnt a very good angle so there is no clear make or name associated with it. i have spent hours trailing the net looking for this thing but i cannot find it? any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Advert
      Telstar
      Participant
        @telstar

Hi Dan I think Robbe Navy RC system is what you’r looking for

link

however the twin stick and multiple switches etc. (bells and whistles) are additional modules, listed under rc accessories on the site. Also this is expensive gear.

cheers Tom

Dan Walker
        Participant
          @danwalker

Hi Tom,

Yeah thanks for that, thats great. All of my problems solved!

Found one here at westbourne models : http://www.westbourne-models.com/erol.html#1733X2354 not that bad on price in my opinion on the grounds the model itself with radio gear except transmitter is looking to be over a grand!

Nice one mate..

Dan

Dan Walker
          Participant
            @danwalker
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)