Plans

Advert

Plans

Home Forums Sailing Models Plans

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul Smitherman 2
    Participant
      @paulsmitherman2

Having read up on the RG65 model "Omega" am keen to construct same BUT How and where are plans availablle ?, our local club down here in Cornwall used to race WEE NIPPS , But then transfered to IOM's many members did not follow as found them to big to transport since when I am looking to the RG65 Class boat to fill the gap IF only I could get hand on plans of Omega any assistance greatly appreciated Paul S

Advert
      Paul Smitherman 2
      Participant
        @paulsmitherman2

OMEGA / RG65

Colin Bishop
          @colinbishop34627

The issue is available on EBay together with plan:

**LINK**

Sarik Hobbies have three RG65 plans on sale.

**LINK**

**LINK**

**LINK**

Colin

Paul Smitherman 2
          Participant
            @paulsmitherman2

Many Thanks Colin ,am fully aware of the Sanik items one of which is by the same designer (John Goodwin ) the Varmint BUT THE Omega is much different as it has good shear (good weather boat ) and I wish to do some experimenting on her if I can obtain the plans , Think the e-pay guy is being greedy , Have feelers out with our club members ,posting on here was just another string But once again Many Thanks Paul S

The Long Build
            Participant
              @thelongbuild

Ebay Seller being Greedy !!, actually that is a reasonable price, Opening price is £ 5.99, out of that is £1.40 postage, 60p Ebay fees and 40p Paypal fees, then packaging cost and the trip to the post office, not including the latter 2 they will make £3.59 profit. If they bought the mag then they are not making anything just recouping some of their costs.

If you buy it from the site which now sells the back issues it will cost £5.40 + Postage £1.99 ( Bearing in mind postage is only £ 1.40 for that magazine assuming posting 2nd class (1st is £ 1.69) , so £ 7.39 .

I forget the price but the May issue before lock down was going for a bit more than that by one seller in Scotland.

Boiler Bri
              Participant
                @boilerbri

Long build👍👍👍

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)