One metre yachts, Spain

Advert

One metre yachts, Spain

Home Forums R/C & Accessories One metre yachts, Spain

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ray Stroud
    Participant
      @raystroud55437

I am a member of the Swansea model yacht club and race I0M yachts. Whilst in Spain a few weeks ago i came across a request in a local paper from a David Lees for help in starting a IOM club on the Mar Menor which is a large almost land locked sea near Torrevieja.

A few days later went to see him at the sail training school at Los Alcazares, were he is a member, and has a model Seawind to start the club with, gave him what advice I could, he has no experience of building or sailing radio controlled yachts, his first sailing of Seawind went very well. If any readers lives in this area of Spain and have not seen his plee, he can be contacted on /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][email protected]][email protected]

Advert
      Charles Oates
      Participant
        @charlesoates31738

Hi Ray,

he will probably find lots of help at the Torrevieja or Santa Pola model boat clubs. Both within easy distance of the Mar Menor. Details are in the article below.

http://www.costablancaleader.com/news/article.php?article_id=12944&article_section_id=1

The club seems to have made a start, this article was published last week.

http://www.costablancaleader.com/general/article.php?article_id=13172

Chas

Ray Stroud
        Participant
          @raystroud55437

Cry for help from Spain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)