Mtronics Speed Control.

Advert

Mtronics Speed Control.

Home Forums R/C & Accessories Mtronics Speed Control.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Len Morris 2
    Participant
      @lenmorris2

Hi Everybody,

I have an MTronics Viper 15 speed controller.  It’s the ‘plug and play’ version without the ‘set button’ and some ten years old.  The Tamiya plug to the receiver was cut off and I now just have 3 wires from the unit.  Yellow, which I think is the signal, red which I think is the positive and brown which I think is the negative.  Is this right?  Thanks.

Len.

Advert
      David Marks 2
      Participant
        @davidmarks2

Len – Go onto the Mtroniks website, find the correct controller and download the manual/instructions.

Colin Bishop
          @colinbishop34627

Yes, you are correct Len

Colin

Dave Reed
          Participant
            @davereed72029

Hi Len, both answers above are correct – it’s worth getting a copy of the manual and you are correct about the colours.

I’ve got the same controller and what caught me out is that every time you power it up, it interprets the first move of the throttle stick (or trigger) as forwards. It doesn’t remember the first use setting so I found I was using a reversed throttle a couple of times till I worked out what was happening.

Dave

Len Morris 2
            Participant
              @lenmorris2

Thanks Everybody for that.  The last thing I wanted to do was mix up the pos and neg wires.  I can now move on with a bit of confidence.

Len. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)