Help with motor control

Advert

Help with motor control

Home Forums All things floating Help with motor control

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Graham Brooker
    Participant
      @grahambrooker43674

Hi All

Can someone advise how if it is possible control two Speed 600 eco’s individually from Futaba Field Force 6 Transmitter, coming from planes to boats i am not so familiar with the electric side of things.

Graham (Essex)

Advert
      Manxman
      Participant
        @manxman

Hi Graham,

Not familiar with your particular transmitter, but can not see why you would have problems.  Assuming you have two control sticks both with horizontal and vertical movement (4 of your 6 channels).  Then just run each motor from each of the 2 vertical channels.  Each motor will require its own speed controller.  If you are intending to use the BEC feature, ensure you use only one and disable the other (usually requires the power cable to be removed from the plug – be sure to read the instructions that come with the ESC).

If you go to the Gallery – page 11 – and load my album "Le Caux" you will find a wiring diagram which should cover your needs.

Cheers – Ken

Graham Brooker
        Participant
          @grahambrooker43674

Hi Ken

Thanks for your info, i have done some more research, also looking other forum answers to other similar questions i have looked into useing motor mixers controlled from just the throtel stick, reducing the port motor in a left hand turn ect. i am off to look at "Le Caux".

Cheers Graham 

Graham Brooker
          Participant
            @grahambrooker43674
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)