Galleon Model

Advert

Galleon Model

Home Forums Beginners Galleon Model

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Ross 1
    Participant
      @chrisross1

I have recently come into possession of a model galleon which has been constructed from drawings which I believe is the ‘ Golden Hind’. The builder has passed away, the model is not finished and I would like to pass it onto to someone to complete the model for their own benefit.

I can send photos on request.

Kind regards

Chris

Advert
      Chris Ross 1
      Participant
        @chrisross1
        ashley needham
        Participant
          @ashleyneedham69188

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.

A not uncommon occurrence I am afraid.

It would help if you could post pictures of the boat, a guide to adding pictures is on the front page or poss down the right hand side, and to say where you are roughly, as collection is usually the only viable means of getting something like this anywhere, posting is expensive and tricky for boats.

It may be useful to know if it looks like a kit part built, or if the boat was being built from scratch.

Ashley

Chris Ross 1
          Participant
            @chrisross1

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for the pointers.

I have posted pictures in an album which is linked under my Avatar.

I live in N Somerset, south of Bath in Midsomer Norton. I would be happy to meet up with anyone ‘half way’ who maybe interested in seeing or taking the boat. I would be happy to meet anyone in a local club, but I am not able to find one in my searches.

I believe the boat I scratch built using general arrangements, and is part built with the hull and decking complete with masts but the sails and rigging need completing.

Regards

Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)