Fuses

Advert

Fuses

Home Forums Beginners Fuses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Charles Oates
    Participant
      @charlesoates31738

hi Richard and Colin, that's certainly twisting my words. I said that a fuse is at it's best in a constant current system. I then said they'd are less good in repeatedly loads and polarities. I didn't expect that you'd focus on the changing polarities bit, which obviously doesn't apply unless the fuse is between the esc and motor. Oh hang on a minute, that's just what some people do isn't it.

Really, this is getting a bit out of hand, unpicking replies that are at varience with your own preferences isn't the usual forum way. It might be better to notice that earlier I said that anyone who needs to ask about fuses should always fit one. Since you also want to bring up experience, yes I have, lots of it.

Advert
      Richard Simpson
      Participant
        @richardsimpson88330

Just trying to look through the smoke and mirrors.

I'm all for everyone doing what they think best, there are usually as many ways of doing something as there are modellers however as regards 'out of variance' I think the inference, you have now mentioned twice, that if you don't know what you are doing you should fit a fuse fits the same bill quite well.  

My own view would be precisely the opposite.

Edited By Richard Simpson on 15/11/2022 09:01:02

Colin Bishop
          @colinbishop34627

I think we've done this to death now. We can all make up our own minds on our preferences based on the comments posted and our own experience. Apologies to Phil who is probably wondering just what on earth he started!

Perhaps back to something less exciting such as whether to grease your prop tube….smiley

Colin

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)