Free News Paper with MB’s

Advert

Free News Paper with MB’s

Home Forums Magazine Free News Paper with MB’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ray Wood 3
    Participant
      @raywood3

Hi All,

Just back from W H Smith’s with the November issue as I was keen to see David’s Pusher Tug, excellent plan and article 🙂

Was slightly mystified to find in the plastic bag a copy of the Towpath Talk newspaper ? apparently the Number One read for all waterways users, granted there are pictures of boats and water 🙂 ??

Thank you anyway Morton’s it will be very useful for masking up a job before spraying, as I don’t take any newspaper these days 🙂

Regards Ray

Advert
      Colin Bishop
        @colinbishop34627

Could have been worse Ray, you might have got Kitchen Garden magazine featuring Rhubarb for Rookies…

Colin

Ray Wood 3
        Participant
          @raywood3

Hi Colin,

With my level of catering ability that might have been very useful 🙂

RCM&E has freebee this month a really good book about Supermarine Seaplanes, I think Ash would find it insperational !!

Regards Ray

Richard Simpson
          Participant
            @richardsimpson88330

Being a subscriber I don’t get the freebies anyway but, having said that, I had to buy an additional copy recently to give to my great niece so I ended up with a copy of Towpath as well.  If you need any additional masking Ray let me know! 🙂

By the way, where are the imogis?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)