DigiFleet Mixer

Advert

DigiFleet Mixer

Home Forums R/C & Accessories DigiFleet Mixer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Brown
    Participant
      @stuartbrown83693

I have just aquired a DigiFleet mixer which I intend to use in my next boat project – does anyone know where I can get adapter connections to fit Futaba receivers and ESCs?

Advert
      Charles Oates
      Participant
        @charlesoates31738

Hi Stuart, I doubt a ready made lead is available, however you could give component shop a ring or email, they are the most likely people I know of who might make something up for you. Always assuming that they are electronicly compatable.
        Charles

address.

http://www.component-shop.co.uk

Ordering questions: [email protected]

Technical Support: [email protected]

neil booth
        Participant
          @neilbooth24685

Hi, i have the same problem….i have 2 Digifleet speed controllers ..but have now swapped my radio system to FUTABA , so i need to find some kind of conversion leads.

Mike White
          Participant
            @mikewhite31395

Hi, Just read your post.. Digifleet did supply the FPS-24B speed controller with Futaba plugs if required, so what about chopping of the Fleet plug and fitting a Futaba type. As long as you get the leads correct it will be fine.
            Mike

Ian Weston
            Participant
              @ianweston57171

Mike’s right, Stuart. You could also make up your own adapter cable. I did that using plugs and sockets I got from Model Power (http://www.modelpower.co.uk) they do 5 Futaba or JR plugs or sockets for £1.95 plus p&p.

Fleet used a different wiring convention for their plugs/sockets to other manufacturers: red/black/white; Futaba and Graupner/JR use black/red/white so beware. It is possible to connect Futaba or JR type plugs to Fleet sockets but not vice-versa without shaving the lugs off the Fleet plugs, so you can make up a cable with a Futaba plug wired as Fleet at one end and a Futaba socket at the other wired as Mr Futaba intended.

Hope that helps.

Ian

Stuart Brown
              Participant
                @stuartbrown83693

Mixer for boat – connections?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)