Digifleet charger output

Advert

Digifleet charger output

Home Forums R/C & Accessories Digifleet charger output

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike White
    Participant
      @mikewhite31395

Hi, Does anybody out there know what the voltage output from a Digifleet Nicad dual output charger should be?.. Both of my 25 year old chargers voltages are around 25volt on the rx and tx connections. My Futaba dual output charger gives 22volt tx and 4.8volt rx. The nicads are all 4.8 and 9.6 packs.

thanks

Mike

Advert
      Ian Weston
      Participant
        @ianweston57171

I don’t know what the oputputs should be but if its any help the offload outputs from my Digifleet XPFM charger are 16.3 volts TX and 15.9 volts Rx. It works fine charging my Fleet gear and I used it last week to charge a 1500 ma/h Tx battery from a Graupner Mc10 I had just bought – it did take a long time though! I’m fairly sure that the power output of the unit is 50 ma.

Ian

Mike White
        Participant
          @mikewhite31395

Hi Ian, Thanks for this, I check my voltage meter and replaced the batteries in it, I am now getting a more realistic reading of 15.5 volts which compares favourably with yours.

thanks again

Mike 

Mike White
          Participant
            @mikewhite31395

High voltage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)