Anybody able to assist with info?

Advert

Anybody able to assist with info?

Home Forums All things floating Anybody able to assist with info?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    R Gordon
    Participant
      @rgordon71844

I would be grateful for any information that provided extra detail to these as neither the 2 inadequate photos provided with kit nor the detail included on plan or booklet gives a clear idea.  While I am prepard to go my own way on this I would be better pleased to at least be near the correct arrangement.  Now nearing the final moments of this build, which has had its moments!!!!

Advert
      Manxman
      Participant
        @manxman

Hi,

I’m assuming you have already visited Mountfleets web site, they give 9 close up pictures with the advert.

Also try http://www.geocities.com/clyde_puffer/page_6.html  where the builder gives a text and picture guide to his build, there is also a forum.  (sorry about the address starting on page 6 – just select page 1 from the menu)

Hope this may be of some help

Cheers – Kenny

R Gordon
        Participant
          @rgordon71844

Hello Kenny,

Thanks for this info which is very welcome as I was not aware of that website.  I have looked at the Mountfleet site in the past but I guess it has been updated a bit as the info then at time of purchase of kit, ( some considerable time ago as always!!!)was unhelpful. 

There is also apparently a site for a museum in Wales thathas all the yard drawings of these boats but so far I have not managed to locate it.  best wishes

Richard 

R Gordon
          Participant
            @rgordon71844

re: Mountfleet ‘Highlander’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)