1/32 scale crew

Advert

1/32 scale crew

Home Forums All things floating 1/32 scale crew

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    delph
    Participant
      @delph

hi all,

if your in the need for 1/32 scale crew check out waspslot.co.uk. although made for the slot car racers there is quite a number that suits us boating lot. made in UK by what looks like a husband and wife team they are great quality. you will have to paint them but that’s just another challenge. hope its of interest.

Chris

Advert
      ashley needham
      Participant
        @ashleyneedham69188

Always worth looking elsewhere for boat figures.! 1/32 is a common scale..its the slightly smaller ones that are tricky to get variety in.

Ashley

delph
        Participant
          @delph

no problem,

figures 159 to163, and some of the 200`s are the ones.

Chris

Richard Simpson
          Participant
            @richardsimpson88330

Would work well on pleasure craft.  There was never that amount of choice around when I played with Scalectrix when i was a youngster!

ashley needham
            Participant
              @ashleyneedham69188

Just had a look and there are some wonderful figures in there (literally).

For a few crew on a pleasure craft they would be the business. However, they are not cheap at £3.80 per figure if bought three at a time. It’s not really that much for a bespoke figure, but to put it into context, I have (needed to have) 45 bods on the disco boat which would be £171.

There is a bit of a gulf price wise between really good figures and cheap ones. Unfortunately I needed the numbers so splashed out £20 or so on 100 odd Chinese railway figures, and once differentialy painted, they look ok. Not great, but the numbers have it when viewed “offshore”.

also….the cheap ones are on the thin side…almost to be expected, and decent figures are, well, decent and don’t always match the cheapies. It’s a right minefield!

Ashley

ashley needham
              Participant
                @ashleyneedham69188

I do see a flaw in the figure poses….not enough of them are staring at their mobile phones…..

Ashley

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)