Yeoman Minx

Advert

Yeoman Minx

Home Forums Collectors’ corner Yeoman Minx

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Walsh
    Participant
      @johnwalsh23400
      Advert
      John Walsh
      Participant
        @johnwalsh23400
        Have recently aquired what I think is ‘Yeoman Minx’   20” length – 7” beam.  I have seen old ads. giving the pre-decimal price as 22/6  (£1-12) but no date. Any imformation / drawings / plans / building instructions etc . would be greatly appreciated.

Edited By John Walsh on 14/07/2010 12:22:09

roy nottrodt
        Participant
          @roynottrodt88198

There is an organisation called “THE RETRO RACING CAR COMPANY” or something simular. The chap that runs it has loads of old vintage boat plans and has helped me out in the past with Aerokit plans. As I am in the middle of trying to move and I cannot lay my hands on their contact details, maybe some else knows them??

graham leeper
          Participant
            @grahamleeper53605
            to john walsh
            I too have been looking for this model i had one in the late 50s, I have just found one on e bay it was new and boxed unmade came from Canada if you like I could try and photo copy the plans for you.
            please let me know at grahamleeper@hotmail .co.uk
            John Walsh
            Participant
              @johnwalsh23400
              Thanks to Graham Leeper for supplying me with a copy of the original ‘drawings’ from the kit he found in Canada, and tracings of all the parts. This design is by Eric Marx – does anyone know if he is responsible for any, or all of the others in the Yeoman range ??.

Frank Burgess
              Participant
                @frankburgess91901

Hi

I am rebuilding my Yeoman Minx with modern electric power. I obtained the model as a kit around 1958 and used it for about 6 years, till it was 'laid up' for nigh on 50 years.

Best Regards

Frank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)