WW1 Tribal class destroyer

Advert

WW1 Tribal class destroyer

Home Forums Collectors’ corner WW1 Tribal class destroyer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sandy1000
    Participant
      @sandy1000
      This is going to be a bit of a long shot but is there anyone who knows of this model of a WW1 TBD? It was bought to Australia from the UK in the mid 70s, in the condition shown. It is 7 feet long and was steam powered, if the scorch marks inside the hull were anything to go by.

Edited By Colin Bishop on 20/04/2009 20:49:42

Advert
      Sandy1000
      Participant
        @sandy1000
        Sandy1000
        Participant
          @sandy1000

Did the photo I included in the previous post show up? Is it just that it doesn’t show on my post? If it is not shown how do I get it to appear? Help here would be appreciated.

Paul Godfrey
          Participant
            @paulgodfrey14946
            Hi Geoff,

Take a look at my thread ‘Building Log Facility’ under the ‘Building Kits’ heading – I was given info to answer a question I had, and think this will answer your question also (?).

Paul
            Colin Bishop
              @colinbishop34627
              Hi Geoff,

You had some brackets and stuff around the web address. I have edited it and it seems to work OK now.

Colin
              Sandy1000
              Participant
                @sandy1000
                Thanks Geoff and Colin, AOK.

But I am wondering whether you can help with another query. Last weekend I steamed my 6 feet long gunboat Fulgerul for the first time and as luck would have it left my still camera behind, only being able to record it on my camcorder. I would like to put this video on Youtube but cannot work out how to transfer (and edit) the image into my computer.

Is it necessary to have a special program in the computer to record from a camcorder?
                I cannot find any free downloads for camcorder to PC function? Do I have to to buy a program?
                If so what is best?
                Windows Movie Maker seems OK – is it any good and does it have to be bought? Can this be done on-line?

These queries probably seem a bit basic but I would appreciate some help here.

Colin Bishop
                  @colinbishop34627
                  Sorry, can’t help you with this one. Your best bet is to do a bit of Googling which should almost certainly bring up the answer.

Colin
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)