Smit Rotterdam question

Advert

Smit Rotterdam question

Home Forums All things floating Smit Rotterdam question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Owl-Eagle
    Participant
      @owl-eagle

Hello all of you,

First of all,Tks to accept me in this forum.

I just purchase a never sail new SM.Rott. at cheap price and I have two questions for Terry Small, i read with interest his article concerning the graupner ARTR Smit Rotterdam and i would like to know from him if he think that it is possible to fit a bow thuster in it. 

I would like to fit on it two esc and a v-tail mixer, my question is how to connect  the v-tail mixer with the esc  and on wich channel.

Tks Francis.

Advert
      Paul Freshney
      Participant
        @paulfreshney24971

If you send your request to me [email protected], including your full name,  I will forward it to Terry Small who doubtless will send a personal reply with regard to a bow thruster.The V tail mixer is another matter. How you use it depends on the instructions with the radio equipment, the mixer and what exactly you want to achieve. Suppliers such as Action who have a website sell a suitable mixer especially for boats that is simple to set up and suitable for most makes of radio equipment. Setting up is best done on the bench at home prior to putting the model on the water. Indeed Terry Small refers to an Action mixer in his article. A backcopy (May 2007) may be obtained( if you do not already have a copy)from [email protected].

Owl-Eagle
        Participant
          @owl-eagle

Bow Thruster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)