intermodellbau Dortmund 2023

Advert

intermodellbau Dortmund 2023

Home Forums R/C & Accessories intermodellbau Dortmund 2023

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lifeboat lover
    Participant
      @lifeboatlover

rc lovers of boats,plaines, yachts a good afternoon

as there will be no Warwick exhibition any more may be the only way is to go to the

Intermodellbau In Dortmund 20 -23 of april 2023

I know that the last exhibition during the covid (2021) was not that big only 4 halls and most of them for trains but now the organistion is mentionning again a lot of participants. Just to inform you and may be is worth to to the travelling even at our age

Advert
      lifeboat lover
      Participant
        @lifeboatlover
        Trevor Drabble 1
        Participant
          @trevordrabble1

Further to my post 12/02 on Warwick Show Not Returning , for interest , in 2019 my return train fare Doncaster-Stanstead £79 . Return air fare Stanstead-Dortmund £53.

lifeboat lover
          Participant
            @lifeboatlover

Trevor à good afternoon

i know it is not a cheap journey to the Intermodellbau in Dortmund definetely when people travel from the U.K. But what do you do when you love your hobby which gives you So much pleasure and other club members.

knowing it is one of the remaining « big « exhibitions you feel you need to go to join the feeling of thé spécial hobby we practise. But every body is free to décide to go or not

regards

herman lifeboat lover

Trevor Drabble 1
            Participant
              @trevordrabble1

Herman , Would suggest you also check out the Friedricshafen model exhibition in November with its outdoor flying area . There's also the Zeplin museum there plus other attractions . Personally , I've never regretted going to Dortmund for a single moment . To see the drones racing around an illuminated obstacle course in a blacked out hall was truly awesome . On the occasion I went , Dean's Marine were exhibiting .

Trevor.

Edited By Trevor Drabble 1 on 21/02/2023 16:56:03

Chris E
              Participant
                @chrise
                Posted by Trevor Drabble 1 on 21/02/2023 16:55:27:

……………………….. . Personally , I've never regretted going to Dortmund for a single moment . To see the drones racing around an illuminated obstacle course in a blacked out hall was truly awesome . On the occasion I went , Dean's Marine were exhibiting .

Trevor.

Totally agree. Far & away the best model show that I have ever been to.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)