Fairey Huntsman 31 42

Advert

Fairey Huntsman 31 42

Home Forums All things floating Fairey Huntsman 31 42

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wayne jeffries 1
    Participant
      @waynejeffries1

Scrach built Vic Smeed plan Twin 600KV brushless motors twin 4s lipo batteries.

Advert
      wayne jeffries 1
      Participant
        @waynejeffries1

Fairey Huntsman 31 Scratch built Vic Smeed plan 42" long with twin 600kv brushless outrunner motors with twin 4s lipo batteries built over 2 year . Ready to launch keep you informed about how she performed.

James Hill 5
        Participant
          @jameshill5

That is a very nice looking model. Good to see it being scratch built. I have a feeling I have a plan for that somewhere so it`s good to see the finished model.

If it performs as well as it looks you should be very pleased.

Jim.

Colin Bishop
            @colinbishop34627

Looks great Wayne, I built the smaller SLEC Huntsman kit designed by Dave Milbourn and was very pleased with the appearance and performance.

Colin

Chris Fellows
            Participant
              @chrisfellows72943

That looks lovely Wayne and very nicely built. I hope you don't mind me pointing at though, but that's a Huntsman 28 not a 31, hulls and bow are very different.

Great that you've built one though as they tend to be one of the overlooked Faireys. Probably because as well as the Vic Smeed drawings there was only one kit produced (same size) by Veron and that was a long time ago unlike with the H31 which has been the subject of a number of kits at various scales over the years and more recently.

Look forward to hearing how it performs, I'm sure it will be good.

Chris

Edited By Chris Fellows on 23/08/2023 22:35:06

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)