A look at the Cover and Contents of the November 2023 issue of Model Boats on sale now.
In the November 2023 issue of Model Boats magazine, don’t miss:
* Plover: David Marks’ easy to follow plan and build guide for a working 1:12 scale gravel pit tug
Enjoy more Model Boats Magazine reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
* Lady Jane: Peter Koch-Osbourne’s gorgeous steam launch
* Sir John: John Mileson joins the ‘League of Gentlemen’
* Pulling the strings: Nev Wades explores how a model square-rigger with both braces and sheet on one mast can be controlled
* Test model(?) transformation: Ashley Needham’s restoration of a fascinating Type 52 destroyer
* Boiler Room: Richard Simpson makes the case for investing in a milling machine
* Flotsam & Jetsam – Collectables catch-up: John Parker shares details of his latest acquisitions
* Memory Lane – Smaller & yet smaller still: Dave Wiggins looks back at the innovations that revolutionised miniaturisation
* Glynn Guest’s mini plan for a basic landing craft model made more user-friendly
- Compass 360: a round-up of this month’s industry and hobby related news
- Your Letters: views aired and info shared
- Your Models: more of your VIBs (Very Impressive Builds) showcased